Welcome to the Virginia Tech Hampton Roads Centers
The Virginia Tech Hampton Roads Centers offers an array of educational services to meet the needs of working professionals in the Hampton Roads region of the Commonwealth. Conveniently located in Newport News and Virginia Beach, we offer:
- Professional Development in the form of a variety of workshops and customized certificate programs to serve the needs of the organizations in the private sector as well as those of our state and local governments.
- Graduate Programs in Education, Engineering, Information Technology, Instructional Technology and Career and Technical Education and Licensure
- Conference Planning and Management Services
- Exam Proctoring
- PMBAs are being offered at the VT Newport News Center! Join us for an information session and learn more about Virginia Tech's distinctive cohort-based Professional MBA program (PMBA) newly offered at Hampton Roads Center.
PMBA features monthly interactive, synchronous classroom sessions designed to balance learning with lifestyle. In addition to building your professional network with a team of peers you will be on your way to realizing your career goals in just 24 months. Classes start in August.
Thursday, July 12, 2018 12-1pm. Click here to register.
Thursday, July 12, 2018 6-7pm. Click here to register.
- Ideation Lunch & Learn, September 14, 2017, Newport News Center, Lesa Hanlin facilitator: Thanks very much Lesa – I really did enjoy the session, although I came away craving either a bag of key lime Oreos, or a bag of maple bacon Oreos! We have been using ideation principles and design thinking at Mariners’ now for a little over a year. Some folks are ingrained with “how we have always done things” and it’s taken some time to get everyone comfortable in constructive, focused and highly creative ideation! ...very informative and interesting Lunch and Learn! -Lyles Forbes, Mariners Museum
Hampton Roads Centers News
- PMBAs are being offered at the VT Newport News Center. Join us for an information session on Thursday, July 12, 2018. Click here to register for the 12-1pm session. Click here to register for the 6-7pm session
- New programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Management and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Teressa Trotta for more information about these new programs!