Conference Planning and Management Services include:
- Placing program under official university sponsorship
- Event budget creation and management
- Establishing a university fund to provide complete financial accountability Contract negotiations with conference venue(s)
- Contract negotiations with conference speaker(s)
- Registration services
- Event website creation
- Printed materials design
- Payment of all event-related invoices
- Onsite logistical support
- Issuing Continuing Education Unit (CEU) certificates
Past Programs include:
- Annual Commonwealth of Virginia CSA Conference (2012-Present) Virginia Network Annual State Conference (2012-Present)
- Virginia Network Senior Leadership Seminar (2012-Present)
- 2016 High-Fidelity Wraparound Conference
- Dept. of Education
- 2016 New Teacher Institute
- 2015-2016 Leadership Development for Principals
- 2016 Work-Based Learning Conference
- 2016 Math Strategies for Success Conference
- Dept. of Behavioral Health & Developmental Services
- Office of Child & Family Services Statewide Training (2012-Present)
- Office of Cultural & Linguistic Competency Training (2012 - 2016)
For a customized conference management quote, contact:
Teressa Trotta, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more Information:
Regional Outreach Manager
Hampton Roads Centers News
- Passport to Retirement Educational Course, VT Newport News Center, Mondays April 16 & 23 or Wednesdays, April 18 & 25, 6p-9p, Tuition fee of $69 includes one workbook and you may bring your spouse or a guest at no additional cost. For more information, click here. To register online visit www.cpe.vt.edu/retire.
- Lunch & Learn, VT Newport News Center, Thursday, April 19, 2018 12-1; Springing Back into Shape: How to Embrace Challenges and Build Resilience. The event is free, bring your own lunch and we provide dessert. Please RSVP to Lynda King at email@example.com.
- April 26, 2018: Women in Entrepreneurship 2nd Annual Conference A World of Opportunity,Virginia Tech Newport News Center, 600 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News, VA 23606. One day conference with a myriad of concurrent sessions, lunch and a book talk. Register at http://www.cpe.vt.edu/wie/. Contact Teressa Trotta at 757-594-7433 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- New programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Management and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Kim Harrison for more information about these new programs!