Conference Planning and Management Services include:
- Placing program under official university sponsorship
- Event budget creation and management
- Establishing a university fund to provide complete financial accountability Contract negotiations with conference venue(s)
- Contract negotiations with conference speaker(s)
- Registration services
- Event website creation
- Printed materials design
- Payment of all event-related invoices
- Onsite logistical support
- Issuing Continuing Education Unit (CEU) certificates
Past Programs include:
- Annual Commonwealth of Virginia CSA Conference (2012-Present) Virginia Network Annual State Conference (2012-Present)
- Virginia Network Senior Leadership Seminar (2012-Present)
- 2016 High-Fidelity Wraparound Conference
- Dept. of Education
- 2016 New Teacher Institute
- 2015-2016 Leadership Development for Principals
- 2016 Work-Based Learning Conference
- 2016 Math Strategies for Success Conference
- Dept. of Behavioral Health & Developmental Services
- Office of Child & Family Services Statewide Training (2012-Present)
- Office of Cultural & Linguistic Competency Training (2012 - 2016)
For a customized conference management quote, contact:
Teressa Trotta, by email at email@example.com.
For more Information:
Regional Outreach Manager
Hampton Roads Centers News
- Project Management Certification Course: Prepare for PMP Certification Exam. Tuesdays, February 6 - May 1, 2018 from 5:30-9:30pm. Cost $1595. Register here.
- February 15, 2018, 12-1pm: The Forest or the Trees Lunch & Learn. Free Event. RSVP to Lynda King by February 12, 2018.
- April 26, 2018: Women in Entrepreneurship 2nd Annual Conference A World of Opportunity,Virginia Tech Newport News Center, 600 Thimble Shoals Blvd, Newport News, VA 23606. One day conference with a myriad of concurrent sessions, lunch and a book talk. Register at http://www.cpe.vt.edu/wie/. Contact Teressa Trotta at 757-594-7433 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- New programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Management and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Lesa Hanlin for more information about these new programs!