The Virginia Tech Hampton Roads Centers offer a series of human development workshops designed to enhance self and social awareness, interpersonal relationship and optimize performance in the workplace. The centers successfully partner with the public and private sectors to enhance employee learning, discovery and engagement. Each course can be customized to effectively meet your organizations needs.
Professional Development Workshops
- The Art of Communication
- Best Practices in Supply Chain Management
- Corporate Culture
- Creative & Critical Thinking
- Diversity in the Workplace
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Emotional Intelligence
- Generations in the Workplace
- Introduction to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Through Change & Transition
- Strategic Management
- Succession Planning
- Teambuilding with the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator® (MBTI)
- Train the Trainer for Subject Matters Experts (SME)
Multi-Day Intensive Programs
Technical Training & Prep Courses
K-12 Education Professional Development
Whether it's designing and delivering a leadership development course for your management team or convening a meeting between your leadership team and our nationally ranked research faculty, let the Virginia Tech Hampton Roads Center be the premier provider of your continuing education resources.
For more information on these workshops or how Virginia Tech can customize others for your organization, please contact Teressa Trotta, Regional Outreach Program Manager, VT Newport News Center at email@example.com.
Hampton Roads Centers News
- Lunch & Learn, VT Newport News Center, Thursday, June 14, 2018 12-1; Cracking the Code of 401k Fiduciary Responsibility. The event is free, we will provide lunch and dessert. Please RSVP to Lynda King at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PMBAs are being offered at the VT Newport News Center. Join us for an information session on Thursday, June 21, 2018. Click here to register for the 12-1pm session. Click here to register for the 6-7pm session
- New programs are available: Advanced Current Topics and Trends for Engineers, Best Practices in Supply Chain Management and Diversity Training; Moving from Tolerance to Inclusion. Please contact Teressa Trotta for more information about these new programs!